Saturday 10 September 2016

Obsessive compulsive box buying

Is there such a thing?....well I have it bad, I never seem to be able to go into Hobbycraft without coming out with some form of storage box. (if the Really Useful Box Company ever want to sponsor me then I'd be delighted!)


 
 
Beginning of the week I went into the city to meet my Dad at the station for meal and afterwards went into the craft store to look for a small craft cutting mat, of course I didn't make it out without getting some extras.




A larger clip box for leather scraps and a tool overflow storage plus I found some great curved flat nosed mini jewellery pliers and my ultimate find in the decoupage section ~ tiny spring sissors and a swivel knife with the teeniest blades which I'm hoping will work wonders for tooling. 




I went for the finger type where you can get better control over the blade and is closer to the swivel knifes favoured by leather carvers ~ xcut did a straight small bladed swivel knife but I think it will be easier to get a smoother cut with the fiskars.  I can't wait to try them out!






No comments:

Post a Comment