Sunday 18 June 2017

as predicted....

I suck at blogging!  though to be fair to myself 2017 started off rather stressfully with things like noro virus, a cancer scare and a lorry crashing into my building.  Now back on track and making things again all be it at a snails pace. 
I started making a 1/32nd scale western saddle tree and this happened....




I get so distracted when I get into a project lol....classic scale for the gammon resin


fairly chuffed with how it turned out, and learning to use styrene and do the guilding was loads of fun. Its pretty much done minus flowers at the base plus flags & number.  update on the bit situation...total fail lol, glue didn't hold so I will have to try soldering eeeeeeeeeekk!  I have also been having a go at customising a resin which I will do a post on soon. 




No comments:

Post a Comment